Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blue Pottery, Leather Products and Hand-made Paper products together

March 04 2007
Greetings.I am pursusing my graduation in Product Design from Centre of Design, Nasik affilated to Pune University. I have taken up my graduation Project in Handicraft sector.
Work area: Rajasthan, Jaipur
My aim is to bring three handicraft industries together, those are Blue Pottery, Leather Products and Hand-made Paper products together and work out a soloution in terms of Design of Composite Product which can be for Corporate offices, Hotel Industry, Tourism Industry.

Stress is more on developing the livelihood for the craftsmen/artisans by taking products into international market.
Ideas for Marketting and Exhibiting will be also proposed at the end of the project.
Vinay Narang

No comments: